How To Apply
- Review general admissions requirements for UF’s College of Medicine program
- Review MD-PhD Training Program requirements
- Complete AMCAS Primary Application
- When prompted to select your program, choose “Combined Medical Degree/ Ph.D“
- You will be asked to complete two additional essays in the in the Essay Section in the application process.
- Complete UF’s College of Medicine Secondary Application ($30 fee)
- UF’s College of Medicine Office of Admissions will send this information to your preferred email after receiving your completed primary (AMCAS) application to the University of Florida College of Medicine.
- Complete the Graduate Admissions Application for the University of Florida. ($30 fee)